Dear All,
Is there any equivalent command like the "sh mls cef maximum-routes " on the Sup2 like on a Sup720 ? I am currently running full feed on few of my Sup2 and about 1K VPNv4 routes and bit concerned about its limit. Any comment or input will be greatly appreciated. ZH -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Kell Sent: 30 July 2008 15:00 To: cisco-nsp Subject: [c-nsp] Quick 6500 Sup2 / BGP / memory... Quick question for someone that's "been there done that" from someone who has said "I thought it would work" more often than I'd like :-) Can you get a full BGP feed (two peers) into a Sup2? with uRPF? Which RAM needs to be upgraded? I found out the hard way it won't fit into a SUP2/MSFC2/PFC2 w/256Mb. Will 512Mb do it? Can you put 512Mb in a Sup2 (some 3rd-party pages imply 256 is max, another says a "Sup2U" can do 512) ? Do you upgrade the Sup2 memory or one of the daughtercards, or both? Jeff _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
