Hello, We just recently "discovered" the effects of CSCsi87893, where configuring a "tftp-server" in the sys context gives funny output like this:
FWSM/act(config)# tftp-server management 10.0.0.1 fwsm-sys FWSM/act(config)# sh run : Saved : FWSM Version 3.1(4) <system> ! ...<cut>... allocate-interface Vlan2131 config-url disk:/xyz.cfg ! vPif_isVpifNumValid: Thread ssh vcid=1 from vpif=0x10001 is != current vcid=0! tftp-server 10.0.0.1 fwsm-sys prompt hostname context state Cryptochecksum:snarfsnarfsnarf : end FWSM/act(config)# It was easy finding CSCsi87893, but the bug toolkit isn't very specific. It says "strange output may be noticed", but the above line gets written to startup-config with "write mem". The functionality is there -- I can "write net" without parameters and the expected happens. What I'm wondering is: What will happen at the next reboot? Can it parse this ouput correctly? Or will I just lose the tftp-server functionality? Or will the FWSM fail to start? We're about to upgrade (3.1(6+) has this fixed), but would like to be certain about what happens after the reboot... Regards, Peter _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
