That worked fine, although i'm still not getting the detailed output i was 
getting on 3750. But it's a start.

6500#remote command switch debug lacp

Link Aggregation Control Protocol debugging is on

6500#remote command switch debug pagp

Port Aggregation Protocol debugging is on

6500#remote command switch debug etherchannel

PAgP/LACP Shim/FEC  debugging is on


Thx Mateusz ;)

--
Tassos

Mateusz B?aszczyk wrote on 29/8/2008 1:58 μμ:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Tassos,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFIt9ZHIvBv0k5esR4RAsnqAJ9rLbJSVRYQsz0SL0s1BcKjG1Ev4wCfcT3c
4+Pu5a0a1zxsu1sfpCOa6iw=
=wvWL
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


Is the "debug etherchannel all" supposed to display anything? If not, is
there another debug command on the 6500 like the "debug pagp/lacp" on the
3750?


when I was testing ME6524s I didnt see any output of the STP debugging
until I did "remote command switch debug ..."

It might work for you.

Best Regards,


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to