The first time I went through the ASR materials I was left with the impression that they were launching this product with the minimum software features and hardware support. It's going to be some time before it's as full-featured as it really needs to be.
Frank -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Steele Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:46 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] c7604 "starter kit" I'm pretty sure it is scheduled for release in an upcoming update, I know there was lots of "hmmm's" when I saw the list of current unsupported technologies during our companies presentation, but I seem to recall most of them set for release in the future, I mean it would be ridiculous to never support mpls-te on the ASR. -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Tinka Sent: Friday, 5 September 2008 11:45 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] c7604 "starter kit" On Friday 05 September 2008 01:09:28 Saku Ytti wrote: > L3 VPN yes, TE no sure. According to FN, MPLS-TE is unsupported. Quite surprising, actually... Mark. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
