I seconded the 2912MF...or Catalyst 5500 with fiber cards.  I am sure you
can pick up dirt cheap.

rootnet

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Jeff Kell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hi, we have quite a lot of 100Mb fibre distribution but it is spread
> across
> > many locations so 24 fibre ports out from any location is just about
> > enough.
> >
> > My question is now, the 3550-FX has gone and I need to replace some units
> > the way forward with integrated ports is the 3750 with 24FX + 4 SFP
>
> There is the SFP-only version WS-C3750G-12S.  Or find some used
> 2912MF-XLs :-)
>
> Jeff
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to