Might this help if you get on 12.4(20)T: http://supportwiki.cisco.com/ViewWiki/index.php/Tech_Insights:Utilizing_the_New_Packet_Capture_Feature
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:42:00AM -0400, Jason Lixfeld wrote: > I have. There are no interface conditions on either of those debug > [ip] packet commands. Also, debug interface doesn't allow me the > option of my ATM interface(s). > > On 23-Sep-08, at 9:03 AM, Ozgur Guler wrote: > > > > >Have you tried using > >debug ip packet or > >debug packet with > >debug condition interface? > > > > > > > >--- On Mon, 22/9/08, Jason Lixfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >From: Jason Lixfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >Subject: [c-nsp] debugging all incoming traffic on an interface > >To: [email protected] > >Date: Monday, 22 September, 2008, 11:52 PM > > > >I'm trying to give a local ILEC an idea on where to look to > >troubleshoot an issue on a bridged DSL circuit. It terminates > >directly onto a WIC-1ADSL interface in a 2651 on the one side and a > >VLAN on the other side. Can't pass traffic over it, but the inbound > >packet counters are incrementing on the 2651 side, however I have no > >idea what kind of > > traffic is actually hitting the interface, nor do I > >know what the source or destination of the traffic is. > > > >My question in all of this is what's the best way to see all the > >traffic coming into this interface? Attaching a access-list 100 > >permit ip any any log-input to the interface and/or subinterface via > >ip access-group didn't show anything - the interface counters > >incremented while the access-list counter didn't. I can't debug the > >ATM (sub)interface, nor can I configure a SPAN port on an ATM > >(sub)interface. > > > >Anyone know how I might go about this? I suppose in a worst case > >scenario, I could hook up a DSL modem to the line and plug that into a > >wireshark box, but I'm hoping there's a more localized solution. > > > >Thanks in advance. > >_______________________________________________ > >cisco-nsp mailing list > > [email protected] > >https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > >archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
