piotr/sawicki wrote:
Hi experts  !!!

I'd like to ask you for help / advice on  cisco 7600 l2 vpn's management

Can you recommend any system for as much as monitoring and gathering statistics on l2 vpns? Do you know the software capable of discovering service instances on physical interface ? Service instance don't have ip address on them , nor they are subinterface but may contain connect/xconnect to another mpls router - and the role of this c7600 ends .
L2 vfi ?

I see Cisco Metro Ethernet Solution Center is the first choice but if it does a lot more - provisioning , but are there any opensource nms capable of doing this, out of the box ?
Hi Peter,

I'm planning to add this to Observer in the near future. We're using the Cisco commercial solution here, but I still think it's a useful feature. I'll see how quickly I can get it in!

adma.