Mark Tech <> wrote on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 15:44:
> Hi
> In an IP-VPN test, I need to add a static default route pointing to
> CE1 from PE1. This would I assume be redistributed to other PE's,
> then CE routers as 'redistribute static' is enabled on the PE config
> for this customer however this seems not to be the case.
>
> In fact PE2 never even sees that particular static route, even though
> it can see other redistributed static routes that I put in just to
> check. Is there some extra config needed on PE1 in order for the 0/0
> static route to be advertised to other PE's and therefore CE's such
> as default-originate as per standard BGP?
yes, you need the same commands in ipv4 vrf as in "standard BGP", i.e.
default-information originate in this case.
oli
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/