Excellent.  I just finished reading through the provided link, and it
does appear to be a viable solution.  i'll work on getting that Cacti
template implemented, and see how things go.

Thanks for the replies..

-- Eric Cables



On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Mark Tinka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2008 14:40:55 Eric Cables wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the reply, very helpful info.  The platform is
>> a 7200VXR NPE-G2.  The policy isn't exactly static,
>> changing versions as new classes are defined
>> (QOS_POLICY_V1 -> QOS_POLICY_V2, for example).
>>
>> I think it may be difficult with the dynamic nature to
>> define any static OIDs to graph, unless the persistence
>> you mentioned has been implemented.  I'll do some
>> additional research to see what options are available.
>
> We have this working fine with persistence on the same
> platform, as well the NPE-G1 - 12.2(33)SRC2.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark.
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to