Fantastic experience with Easynet, with a proper SLA they keep you
well informed and the support desk is very friendly, helpful and full
of information. Most of my experience has been with their ADSL
products and EtherStream, I'd recommend them any time.

2009/1/7 luismi <[email protected]>:
> Hi all,
>
> Well, first of all, sorry if this not the correct place to ask the next
> question -IMHO I think is the best places to look for a professional
> answer-: is there anyone here with experiences with EasyNet as service
> provider?
>
> We are thinking on contract a new leased line (100mb) and I would like
> to know how is EasyNet, specially under critical situations like
> outages, time to answer properly to technical questions.... and stuff
> like that.
>
> Regarding Easynet, positive and negative comments are welcome.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to