I solved the problem. Inkstand of R2 interface , i used PRI interface.
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Juli Juli <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > Could somebody help me on issue below? > Call comes into an E1 R2 line on a Cisco AS5400 and gets sent via H323 to > an endpoint. The endpoint send alerting messages and the Cisco AS5400 > send to TX ANSWERED on CAS leg . > I am charging this call on alerting. How can i prevent this? > The cut-through :both direction is activated by voice rtp send-recv. > Also i tried to deactivate early cut-through by command below. > sip-ua > disable-early-media 180 > > I tried also to play with progress_ind on VOIP Dial-peer but it same > situation. > I charge this call on alert phase. > > > Juli > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
