On Thursday 29 January 2009 05:57:40 am Marlon Duksa wrote:

> What I  meant is:1) can you run 12.2.(33)SXH software in
> a 7600 chassis with SUP720 or
> 2)  can you run 12.2(33)SRD software on an RSP720 in Cat
> 6500 chassis?Or is there a microcode hack in the chassis
> that prevents this from happening, for example an epprom
> in the chassis that would tell that it is 6500 vs 7600?

I smile everytime I see one of these questions - you're 
really tempting Gert Doering to come out and speak :-).

This issue has been discussed a number of times on this 
list. This is what I can find you from the 'c-nsp' archives 
(and I haven't really dug up that much):

http://tinyurl.com/by99qc
http://tinyurl.com/d8ptqv
http://tinyurl.com/b43fkf
http://tinyurl.com/ajl6ok

Please don't wake Gert, Lord knows he's been through enough 
:-).

Cheers,

Mark.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to