Well am thinking its kind of an attack since its the whole network. Reason when I assign myself an ip on that range and check my ip address from what is my ip.
It gives me the ip address of my cisco router. where that ip range is from. Appreciate any input. On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Church, Charles <[email protected]>wrote: > This isn't really Cisco related, but I'm guessing they're all infected > with some kind of virus or spyware. Make sure they're all patched > (guessing they're Windows), then run something like AdAware or Spybot > S&D on them to clean it up. Then install Firefox on all machines. > > Chuck > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Rocker Feller > Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:11 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] Annoying POPups > > > Hi, > > I have a group of ips on my network a /24 that when browsing are getting > an > annoying popup across the browser. > > This strange behaviour started last week when the same block could not > access any http site. > > Later the problem resolved itself so I thought till today. > > Now the block can browse but the annoying pop up pops everytime the page > is > refreshed and browsing is annoyingly. > > Any advise assistance on how I can trace the loophole on my network and > rectify will be much appreciated. > > Rocker. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
