Sigh. dhcp-relay requires control-plane involvement. If you're using copp, make sure the acls permit dhcp... I knew it was something stupid.
Tim:> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Tim Durack <[email protected]> wrote: > Anyone run into issues with ipv4 dhcp relay between vrfs on 6500s running > 12.2(33)SXI? > > The vrfs are configured for route-leaking, so there is routing between > them. Client in one vrf, dhcp server in another. Appropriate "ip > helper-address" configured. Initial client dhcp discover is relayed to the > dhcp server, server responds with an offer, but client doesn't receive it. > At present the vrfs are on the same PE. Not sure if that is significant. > > I can't believe dhcp relay doesn't work in this scenario, so I must be > doing something stupid... > > Tim:> > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
