On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 07:29:09PM +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
> I seem to remember that there was an earlier 10G blade (something like
> "1 ports, no XENPAKs"), but can't find any details about it - the
> board name was WS-X6502-10GE, and even that one would require a fabric
> board for your Sup2 (CEF256 fabric) - which hardly anybody has.
> 
> I'm not sure whether I'd go there...

WS-X6502-10GE, a 1-port CEF256 with proprietary LR optics which has been
End of Sale for about 5 years now. At one point they were the poor man's
alternative to a 6704, but these days they're so rare that they're far
more expensive than a sup720+6704. Of course, if you know the right
people, I bet you could probably still find one via dumpster diving, 
but unless you're trying to complete your museum collection I wouldn't 
recommend wasting the time.

-- 
Richard A Steenbergen <[email protected]>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC)
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to