AToM Remote Ethernet Port Shutdown Feature supported on CRS-1, XR 12K, 10K, 12K, 7200 NPE-G2 -> not supported on 6500 On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 1:41 PM, John <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi All > Im playing around with EoMPLS on 6500`s w/SUP720-3b and 6700 line cards... > No ES hardware. > > Everything seems fine, performance is good, scales ok for what we need, > what > I`m failing to do is get link state propagation or remote port shutdown to > work. > > Anybody have any pointers on this.. > > Our config is very basic port mode xconnects.. > > > interface GigabitEthernet1/12 > mtu 1560 > no ip address > xconnect 192.168.1.1 2007 pw-class TEST#1 > > > I notice that in conf mode under the xconnect config you can enter "remote > link failure notification" this seems to be enabled by default, but doesnt > seem to do anything.. > > I imagine that I need to configure some OAM or CFM or similar, but am at a > loss as to how, anyone thats already done it? > > Any help gratefully accepted > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
