Hi,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 04:37:43PM +0400, victor wrote:
> Regarding Cisco 7600 platform what is the difference between WS-X6724+CFC  
> and ES20 line cards? 

Price, and features.  Especially price.  And a bit price.

Extra features of ES20 as compared to 6724 are:

 - VPLS
 - QinQ termination (and re-sorting and stuff)
 - independent VLAN numbers
 - much more powerful QoS

> I found some specs about latter but nothing useful  
> about X6724.
> The problem that I'm facing now is with given small ISP network blueprint  
> to implement and the lack of some specified parts. I.e. I need two  
> mentioned ES20 to build a domain to interconnect 2 Cisco 7600 with 2  
> BRASes, 2 BRs and 2 c3750 switches for servers. Right now I only have two  
> WS-X6724 and no ES20.

Why do you think you need ES20s here?

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgpvgZgDKr5Z3.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to