We presently use a VPN 3000 concentrator.  I'm not sure what Cisco was thinking 
but this device ranks up there with the worst user interfaces ever.  The CLI 
has the numbered menu thing and the web interface is just painful as most web 
interfaces are.  I did notice that the tool saves its config in XML.  Is there 
a good tool for migrating from the VPN3000 to ASA5500 that might read in that 
XML file and spit out properly formatted IOS commands?  If not can someone 
suggest a good strategy for migrating from one device to another.  For the most 
part I'd like to preserve the features and configurations as is so I don't have 
to modify a bunch of clients in the field.  I'd open to suggestions for good 
methods of doing this work by hand or a tool to assist in the migration.

Thank you
Scott


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to