Scott, I hope this helps: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008060f25c.shtml#cli .
aaa-server WINDOWS protocol nt aaa-server WINDOWS (inside) host x.x.x.x nt-auth-domain-controller servername group-policy name-vpn-policy internal group-policy name-vpn-policy attributes wins-server value x.x.x.x dns-server value x.x.x.x split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified split-tunnel-network-list value acl_namevpn address-pools value dhcp-name-pool tunnel-group name-vpn type ipsec-ra tunnel-group name-vpn general-attributes authentication-server-group WINDOWS LOCAL default-group-policy name-vpn-policy Thanks, Jeremiah -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Scott Granados Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 10:15 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] ASA5500 authentication with Kerberos/NT Domain Controler Hi, I have a pair of ASA5500 devices that I wish to use to provide VPN services. I've been googling but all the examples I've found on Cisco.com and other sites are designed for configuration using the ASDM. The ASDM is absolutely awful to use and also almost entirely inaccessible with a screen reader. Does anyone have some configuration examples using the command line that allow for users with Cisco VPN clients to authenticate against a Domain controler using Kerberos/NT and authenticates to a specific VPN group with a preshared key? I have a very basic network with a 10.x.0.0/16 network that I wish to share to users via VPN clients. Any basic pointers or any pointers to a site that's more command line specific either on or off Cisco.com would be appreciated. Thank you Scott _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
