While it may not be ideal, I've run into some cases where match any was not available and matching an access list(that matched anything) was my only viable option.

Justin Shore wrote:
I'm having a little trouble doing something that should be simple. I'm using a 3560 as a CPE to break up multiple services and bind them to unique switchports. I don't normally use 3560s for this. The port in question is for a 10Mbp PtP with no SLA across our backbone.

What I currently have is apparently not doing anything and I fail to see the flaw in my logic:


class-map match-all ALL
!
!
policy-map Re-color-BE
 description Police to 10Mbps CIR - Re-color ALL to BE
 class ALL
  police 10000000 8000 exceed-action drop
  set ip dscp default


This is my QoS trust boundary so I'm re-coloring to 0 and setting muy CIR to 10Mbps. The switch wouldn't let me define 'match any' in the class-map. I suspect that I'm not matching anything because of that. I want to match anything coming in that interface and police it to the CIR and drop everything else. I must be missing something but I'm not sure what it is. Is there something unique about this platform? The IOS is 12.2(50)SE1.

Thanks
 Justin




_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

--


Walter Keen
Network Technician
Rainier Connect
(o) 360-832-4024
(c) 253-302-0194

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to