On 8/12/09 9:31 AM, "Jeff Cartier" <[email protected]> wrote: > Does anyone know if a Cisco 6509-E w/ Sup720 & WiSM will support OIR? > I've dug around Google and Cisco, but haven't found a concrete 'YES'. > My gut feeling is telling me it's okay; but I figure I'd ask the group J > Thanks!!!
I've done it several times with a WiSM without problem. I'd avoid OIR of anything on the 6500 platform during production hours. During an OIR, the backplane stalls (by design). Several things can cause the bus not to un-stall for longer than the magic reload timer. If this is your first WiSM in the chasis, you'll need to do some special configuration on the sup before you can do much with it. -mKaegler -- Michael Kaegler, TESSCO Technologies: Engineering, 410 229 1295 Your wireless success, nothing less. http://www.tessco.com/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
