Hi all, I tried this code: ip domain-lookup source-interface Port-channel1.92 ip name-server vrf FW2INET 199.45.32.40 ip name-server vrf FW2INET 151.202.0.85 ip name-server vrf FW2INET 151.202.0.84
And the test is... #ping www.google.es Translating "www.google.es"...domain server (255.255.255.255) % Unrecognized host or address, or protocol not running. Then I tried... no ip name-server vrf FW2INET 199.45.32.40 no ip name-server vrf FW2INET 151.202.0.85 no ip name-server vrf FW2INET 151.202.0.84 ip name-server 199.45.32.40 ip name-server 151.202.0.85 ip name-server 151.202.0.8 I the test is... #ping www.google.es Translating "www.google.es"...domain server (199.45.32.40) (151.202.0.85) (151.202.0.84) % Unrecognized host or address, or protocol not running. This is the config for port-c.1.92 interface Port-channel1.92 encapsulation dot1Q 92 ip vrf forwarding FW2INET ip address 88.84.74.195 255.255.255.240 no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp if I do ping the result is... #ping vrf FW2INET 151.202.0.85 source Port-channel1.92 Type escape sequence to abort. Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 151.202.0.85, timeout is 2 seconds: Packet sent with a source address of 88.84.74.195 !!!!! Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 108/112/116 ms #ping vrf FW2INET 199.45.32.40 source Port-channel1.92 Type escape sequence to abort. Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 199.45.32.40, timeout is 2 seconds: Packet sent with a source address of 88.84.74.195 !!!!! Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 104/107/108 ms Any idea? _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
