You should be able to use an export map, apply a specific route-target to the desired prefixes and add that specific rt to the destination VRF.
Vijay Ramcharan, CCIE #14824 (RS/SP), CCDP. Net. Eng., Verizon Business - ITSGD. C: 917-821-8009. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bhabarnaba Das Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:49 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Leaking specific routes from a VRF Hi all, In a working MPLS VPN scenario, is it possible to import and export specific routes between different VRFs? For example, if I have two VRFs, VRF1 and VRF2 and I want a particular route from VRF2 in VRF1, is there a way to import that specific route without importing all other routes from VRF2 into VRF1? I am asking this because I guess, a plain import and export of the respective RTs will lead to an exchange of all the routes present in the two VRFs, whereas I only require a route to a specific destination. Of course, the similar treatment has to be given to VRF2 such that the reverse traffic is possible between two specific IP addresses/subnets in the two VRFs. Thanks. Bhabarnaba _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ ______________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned by Verizon Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on Verizon Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com. ______________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
