I am trying to set up this SAN with some 4948 and I am going to connect them to my network, Can anybody help me with this?
Which protocol is best for this ? layer 2 ? or layer ? The Equallogic has two storage modules and each one has four Ethernet ports (1 Gb). I would like to be able to do replication from the SAN devices between on network and the other and also do SAN management from the LAN. I know i can connect the 4948 to one of the switch on my network and connect the server on the 4948. create some trunk link between 4948 and the switch, create some vlan to segmentted my vlan communication form SAN communication. Please let me know if i got right or what is the best practice, anything would help because i want to have as much as information i can so i have some options _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
