Keith,

I looked at some reference cases similar to this one, and in some cases
FSCK helps, but in some a format was required...

You could just copy the files to a file server (FTP/TFTP), format, and
then copy the files back.

Arie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Keith
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 20:29
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] fsck disk0: 7206vxr


Question re: fsck'ing disk0:.

We had a problem with an NSE-1 on our 7206vxr a few weeks ago and
replaced
it with a NPE-400.

In cleaning up some of the crashinfo's from disk0: the other day I get
this:

%Error deleting disk0:crashinfo_20090904-095818 (Cluster chain broken on
file)

Would a simple fsck disk0: remedy this? I have done fsck on lab routers
with no load or anything on them to see how it works, but there has
never
really been a problem with the lab routers like I have above. This one
is production and I am wondering what affect running fsck might have?

Thanks,
Keith
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to