Hey Scott, Under the 7.2 line, I would use the latest interim release of the 5.2.4 ASDM. In this case it would be interim release 56 -> http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=cisco/crypto/3DES/ciscosecure/asa/interim/asdm-52456.bin&app=Tablebuild&status=showC2A
-ryan -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Scott Granados Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 4:32 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] which version of asdm to use with the asa 5520?? Hi all, I'm in the process of updating a pair of ASA 5520S from 7.0.7 to 7.2.4-33. I have the intermediate 7.1x release that I'll switch to in the middle but not sure what to do with the asdm code. What version should I use? It wasn't obvious to me on the Cisco site, how do I tell which version goes with a specific firmware release? Any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you Scott _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
