Juniper has also great disccounts for certifications from 100%!! :D http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/fasttrack/
El sáb, 03-10-2009 a las 14:58 +0000, Ramcharan, Vijay A escribió: > Like most other folks these days, I'm somewhat jaded when it comes to > expecting customer requests that fall outside of the normal spectrum of > issues to be handled in the manner you'd hope. > > This is not a plug by any means for Juniper but I do want to give credit > where I believe it's due. > > Having just come off the Cisco SP train, I decided that what better way > to build upon that than by learning about what is outside of Cisco-land. > > I purchased a couple of low-end J series routers off Ebay. The software > release on them was quite old I belive, at 7.x. > > While I probably could have used that release I decided to try opening > an account with Juniper to see how far I could get before having to fork > out a couple thousand for a new device with a current support contract. > > After getting my account set up, I opened a case to request access to > software downloads; not with much hope of getting it added to my > account. > > Much to my surprise I received an email about a day or so later IN > ADDITION to a phone call with the good news that software access had > been added to my account. I am really quite shocked and pleasantly > surprised at the same time that customer service this accommodating > still exists. The almighty dollar it seems doesn't always call the > shots. Wow. > > Granted, software access without a support contract, may or may not be a > common occurrence. To have this sort of resolution in such a timely > manner and with only a single web portal support request, without me > having to pay for a current support contract, is in my opinion, truly > outstanding. > > Thank you JTAC. > > Vijay Ramcharan, CCIE #14824 (RS/SP), CCDP. > Net. Eng., Verizon Business - ITSGD. > C: 917-821-8009. > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
