> Are you saying a 6513-E chassis exists? I can't find any reference to it.
Apparently not yet. (I had never paid attention to availability, as any places we might use it would depend on full fabric connectivity). Quick search turned up (the rather depressing): http://www.cisco.com/web/AP/partners/assets/docs/Day1_03a_Catalyst_Update.pdf ...it would appear the intention is to release the chassis with the new supervisor. (Obviously the timelines cited there are out of date, since that also cites an EARL8-based 720 in '09 and VTOR, which I'm guessing we'll never see on a 6k). Several of the used vendors have matches for "WS-C6513-E", so it may well be on the global price list. > That would solve a few of the problems we currently have (density issue) My understanding to date is that it won't do any good until the next-gen sup is out (as presumably there would be no other reason to hold back on an 11x2 fabric configuration). _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
