On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Marko Milivojevic wrote:

Hello.

2009/10/16 Lukasz Trabinski <luk...@trabinski.net>:
Hello

I have problem with xconnect on portchannel interface.
[...]
How to do xconnect from untagged portchanel interface?

Have you tried disabling LACP on the EC interface and have it
statically configured (mode on)?

Yes, it's works but only from cisco side. On other side of port-chanell we have Force10 device and when I configure mode on, I have port-channel UP. on cisco device, but "down" on Force10. The question is, why it's works when xconnect is configured on subinterface with tagged vlan? Maybe is it conflict with LACP/MPLS signalization?