I am having trouble getting a policy-map with traffic shaping and a child QoS policy to apply to an ATM OC3 interface on 7206 router. Cisco TAC recommended IOS upgrade (as always) to 12.4(25b) but this did not help. The PVC on the subinterface will take the command, and if I do a 'do show run' I see it as applied, but a 'do show policy-map int' shows no output and as soon as I exit out of command mode the command does not show in running-config. I suspect that somehow this is not supported on PVC and not giving a clear error message, but it errors when tried to apply to subinterface or main interface. If so, does anyone know if there is another way to accomplish this?
This is the policy and child policy: policy-map ProviderAccess description ******************Provider Traffic************************* class RTT bandwidth remaining percent 70 class Cert bandwidth remaining percent 10 class Batch bandwidth remaining percent 15 policy-map Traffic-Shape class Provider shape average 450000 service-policy ProviderAccess Do show run and show policy-map after applying: 7206(config-if-atm-vc)#do sh run int ATM5/0.1 interface ATM5/0.1 point-to-point description ** To Provider - VPI/VCI 3/77 ** ip address 192.168.80.146 255.255.255.252 pvc 7206-EPVC 3/77 vbr-nrt 40960 40960 94 oam-pvc manage 0 encapsulation aal5snap no protocol ip inarp service-policy output Traffic-Shape 7206(config-if-atm-vc)#do sh pol 7206(config-if-atm-vc)#do sh policy-map interface 7206(config-if-atm-vc)#exit 7206(config-subif)# Show run after exiting command mode: 7206#show run int ATM5/0.1 interface ATM5/0.1 point-to-point description ** To Provider - VPI/VCI 3/77 ** ip address 192.168.80.146 255.255.255.252 pvc 7206-EPVC 3/77 vbr-nrt 40960 40960 94 oam-pvc manage 0 encapsulation aal5snap no protocol ip inarp TIA, smart guys. Gus Nasses _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
