Thank you for your answer. Sorry, I forgot saying what I tried to do:
I know how to configure QoS settings but before applying it I would like to have congestion, so RTP packet loss to see "before/after" results. But my problem is here. I'm not able to have RTP packet loss, even with the topology described just before. Normally, with this test topology, I should have RTP packet loss, is it right? -----Message d'origine----- De : Ryan West [mailto:[email protected]] Envoyé : lundi, 9. novembre 2009 14:58 À : Florent PARATTE (G); [email protected] Objet : RE: [c-nsp] 7200 Queuing Hi, > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [email protected]] On Behalf Of Florent PARATTE (G) > Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 6:55 AM > > In the "show interface e2/0" command output, the queuing strategy is > FIFO. > > In the "show queue interface e2/0" command output, it is written this > command is not used with FIFO strategy. > > I made a lot of tests, the priority doesn't depend of neither the Layer > 4 > header (UDP ou TCP, ports), neither the CoS field. So I imagine it may > have > a WFQ algorithm as queuing, but. > FIFO is the default for your Ethernet interfaces. You should look into LLQ to prioritize your voice traffic and allocate some bandwidth for signaling on the 7200. Once you get your MQC policy setup, you can enable fair-queue or WRED for your remaining traffic. If you know that you haven't enabled QoS on your switches yet, the tags should carry to your router. If you have enabled QoS, you'll need to trust the markings from your voice equipment and routers. You can verify this quickly by matching what you're expecting to see on the inbound interface of your router. HTH, -ryan _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
