Hello,
I would like to have precisions on default queuing on 7200 Routers. Here is my test topology: PC -----100Mbps------ Switch ------100Mbps------- Router ------10Mbps------ Switch ------100Mbps----- LAN There is no QOS configured on equipments. There is a softphone on the PC and a flooding tool. There is an Asterisk server on the LAN which is displaying information about calls. Packets from PC are not marked. Packets from Asterisk are marked (SIP: CS3, RTP: EF). Here is my test sequence: I flood at 30Mbps from the PC to an IP on the LAN. I call, from the PC, a phone on the LAN. Here is my problem: I have packet loss on the LAN side router interface, but there is no RTP packet loss! In the "show interface e2/0" command output, the queuing strategy is FIFO. In the "show queue interface e2/0" command output, it is written this command is not used with FIFO strategy. I made a lot of tests, the priority doesn't depend of neither the Layer 4 header (UDP ou TCP, ports), neither the CoS field. So I imagine it may have a WFQ algorithm as queuing, but. So my question is: Is there some default queuing management on Cisco 7200 Router interfaces that is not displayed? Thank you in advance, Florent Paratte _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
