It seems our FWSM doesn't log all denied ACLs. I blocked an IP address on our FWSM and wanted to see whomever on campus is trying to access this address (Botnet C&C).
I added the following line in the ACL (even raised priority), you can see that the rules triggers when I tried to telnet the address : access-list Internet-out line 24 extended deny ip any host X1.X2.X3.X4 log critical interval 30 (hitcnt=9) 0x6e051e8c There is however no corresponding syslog message on our syslog server or in the buffered logs on the FWSM. These are our logging settings : already raised queue size, some messages moved to another log level so they don't get send to our syslog server. ACL log messages are normally of ID 106100 level debugging, I can find several of them on the syslog server but not for the specifiec ACE. logging enable logging timestamp logging emblem logging console debugging logging monitor debugging logging buffered debugging logging trap informational logging asdm informational logging queue 1024 logging host DA-rt x.x.x.x logging message 305010 level debugging logging message 305009 level debugging logging message 302015 level debugging logging message 302014 level debugging logging message 302013 level debugging logging message 302016 level debugging logging message 302021 level debugging Anyone has a clue on how to get all syslog messages for the ACE's that have a log part ? Wim Holemans Netwerkdienst Universiteit Antwerpen _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
