you can use "BGP Conditional Route Injection" to generate the /28. (it shud be a child subnet out of the parent /24). then filter the prefixes so select which all upstreams shud receive this injected subnet.
cheers On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Dracul <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi there, > > I was wondering if you could do a segregate route, for specfic ip addresses > under BGP going only to a specific link. > for example if I have /24 default route BGP pool and I want only /28 ip > addresses using upstream1 and not by any > account go through upstream2. The rest would still be using the usual BGP > routing behavior. THanks! > > regards, > Chris > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
