Are you trying to do destination-based routing (packet TO specific address 
should go over specific link) or source-based routing (packet FROM specific /28 
should go over specific upstream link)?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dracul [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:05 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [c-nsp] BGP ip addresses re-route to specific link
> 
> Hi there,
> 
> I was wondering if you could do a segregate route, for specfic ip
> addresses
> under BGP going only to a specific link.
> for example if I have /24 default route BGP pool and I want only /28 ip
> addresses using upstream1 and not by any
> account go through upstream2. The rest would still be using the usual BGP
> routing behavior. THanks!
> 
> regards,
> Chris


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to