> > > Is there a way to redistribute BGP into OSPF so that the routes can be > anything but OSPF external? > > I thought (tho it's been a while and I don't have time to research) that you could use a route-map to match external OSPF routes and set them to internal BGP. I think it would look something like this:
route-map bgp-to-ospf permit 10 match route-type external type-1 set metric-type internal asr-egv(config-route-map)#match route-type ? external external route (BGP, EIGRP and OSPF type 1/2) internal internal route (including OSPF intra/inter area) level-1 IS-IS level-1 route level-2 IS-IS level-2 route local locally generated route nssa-external nssa-external route (OSPF type 1/2) asr-egv(config-route-map)#match route-type external ? type-1 OSPF external type 1 route type-2 OSPF external type 2 route <cr> asr-egv(config-route-map)#set metric-type internal But I've not tested and memory is failing me on this right now but I swear I did this in a lab once upon a time... Kenny _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
