Is the VOIP traffic going thru this WAN router or do you have VWIC cards installed in the 3845 to terminate the VOIP sessions? I had a similar case opened last year and the TAC recommendation was to disable SPD. There is a hidden interface command "no spd enable" if you just want to disable SPD for one interface. Disabling SDP will remove the input flushes counter and if you exceed the input queue they will show up under the input drop counter. In my case, local terminated VOIP traffic and intensive IP SLA tests were causing input flushes. I had to back off the IP SLA tests and order to prevent the input flushes.


On 2010-03-01 17:28, Javi wrote:
I tried increasing the input queue (up to 2048) with no results, input
flushes keep going up. Users still experiencing really bad VoIP performance
in that WAN link...

Rodney, I didn't turn off SPD as I'm not sure if that is going to break
other stuff. This is a production head office main ISR router...
Any ideas?

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to