Hi All, I've a network with 2 internet facing routers and connected to 2 internal firewalls through layer 2 switches ( full redundant configuration) I'm adding a DMZ to the firewalls interfaces, in which i need to have server load balancer like cisco CSS11xxx series to load balance web servers, I'm looking for help to design and configure this scenario. the 2 firewall DMZ interfaces are connected to 2 layer to switches to serve the DMZ where the web servers are located, should the firewalls be connected directly to the 2 SLBs instead?...how to configure the SLBS for this scenario?...also, in that case if the web servers need to contact an internal database, this will make all traffic from the DMZ web servers to the internal network pass again through the SLBs including the web servers management traffic... cisco has docuemnts for configuration only for 6500 modules in which 2 6500 switches have 2 firewall modules and 2 SLB modules, have anyone worked with the CSS11xxx series can give some guidance?
all your help are highly appreciated. thanks a lot reagrds, Nad. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
