Jimmy,

Per the Cisco document I'm looking at, the bottom (8) 10G ports are line
rate (80G).  The top expansion slots are 40G each (2:1 oversubscription
if you buy the 8 port cards).  As for your issue, we've not seen any
problems like this on our 4900Ms (quite a number in production doing
over 10G on the bottom ports in a 2x10G or 4x10G port-channel setup).

Best of luck getting that tracked down.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jimmy Changa
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:22 AM
To: Cisco NSP Mailing List
Subject: [c-nsp] Cisco 4900M Issue

Greetings,

I have 2 Cisco 4900M with Port Ten1/7 and Ten1/8 in a port-channel
configuration. Under heavy load (10Gb or higher) I begin seeing a large
number of dropped packets and the following error message in the logs:

%C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-4-IPPLLCINTERRUPTFREELISTBELOWHIPRIORITYTHRESHOL
D:
(Suppressed 281 times)IPP LLC freelistBelowHiPriorityThreshold interrupt

I've never seen this message before, and not much is availible online
(including cisco.com). Has anyone else seen this before? Am I hitting
some
sort of limitation with the ports being on the same ASIC or something?

Any insite appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to