Yes, few features taken out to simplify things, like PHP, etc, but it will work with IP/MPLS backbone.
I am not sure how (and why) telco's ready to accept this new technology sooner or later. -FJ On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Mark Tinka <[email protected]>wrote: > On Sunday 25 April 2010 07:04:45 pm Farhan Jaffer wrote: > > > Thanks Mark for the update. > > > > Let's see how next generation of Transport Networks look > > like! > > It's very different from regular MPLS, with a number of > features taken out to simplify things the way (I think) > telco's would prefer them. > > Personally, I wouldn't run it, as it's probably easier to > add OAM capabilities into existing MPLS (but that's likely > because I'm already happy with IP/MPLS). However, it would > very appealing to telco's who are hesitant to run packetized > networks with the exception of Ethernet. > > Nonetheless, yes, I'd like to see what it looks like in the > end (MPLS-TP). > > Cheers, > > Mark. > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
