A you ftping on the default port, 21? If not, it won't work (unless you specify otherwise, I believe). The inspection engine needs to see the data channel port negotiation.
There was also a ftp related bug prior to 3.1(10) for session termination but this doesn't sounds like it. Bug check out CSCsi27512 just in case. Jason -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:04 AM To: '[email protected]' Subject: [c-nsp] ftp fixup on firewall service module Hi all. I'm having some problems with a client connecting to a ftp server. The client uses passive mode, shouldn't the fixup in the service module take care of the data channel. I can se anything being dropped in firewall, but then again I don't s really se any traffic on the data channel. /Arne _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
