I don't think passive mode (from inside to outside) requires fixup. Both channels are outbound initiated. Does the control connection get established? Perhaps it's something else...
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Mishka, Jason <[email protected]>wrote: > A you ftping on the default port, 21? If not, it won't work (unless you > specify otherwise, I believe). The inspection engine needs to see the > data channel port negotiation. > > There was also a ftp related bug prior to 3.1(10) for session > termination but this doesn't sounds like it. Bug check out CSCsi27512 > just in case. > > Jason > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Arne Larsen / > Region Nordjylland > Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:04 AM > To: '[email protected]' > Subject: [c-nsp] ftp fixup on firewall service module > > Hi all. > > I'm having some problems with a client connecting to a ftp server. > The client uses passive mode, shouldn't the fixup in the service module > take care of the data channel. > I can se anything being dropped in firewall, but then again I don't s > really se any traffic on the data channel. > > /Arne > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
