Hi All!

Thanks for infos, the vrf-also work fine!!

Best regards,
Laszlo

2010-05-20 16:36 keltezéssel, Saxon Jones írta:
Have you tried adding the vrf-also switch to your access-class
statement? Something like:

line vty 0 4
  access-class 10 in vrf-also

I'm not sure if this is available on the 4500, but it works on all the
gear I have.

-saxon

On 20 May 2010 07:51, Nemeth Laszlo<[email protected]>  wrote:
Hi All,

I use a C4948 switch with cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-53.SG1 IOS.

I try to use the MGMT ethernet port. The config is:

  interface FastEthernet1
  ip vrf forwarding mgmtVrf
  ip address 192.168.2.10 255.255.255.0
  speed auto
  duplex auto

If I telnet to the switch from 192.168.2.1 via the MGMT port without
access-group filter on the VTY, the telnet is working.

  # telnet 192.168.2.10
  Trying 192.168.2.10...
  Connected to 192.168.2.10.
  Escape character is '^]'.

  User Access Verification

  Username:


But if i put a filter to the VTY (now i try a simple "access-list 10 permit
any" ) the telnet doesn't work thru the MGMT port.

VTY config:

  line vty 0 4
  access-class 10 in
  exec-timeout 0 0
  login local

Telnet output:

  # telnet 192.168.2.10
  Trying 192.168.2.10...
  telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

I tried standard and extended ACL too.
If I logging an extended ACL (permit ip any any log) output i see it:

  *May 20 08:08:15 MET-DST: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list 100 permitted tcp
192.168.2.1(47611) ->  0.0.0.0(23), 1 packet

But the connection is refused.

Do anybody have any idea, why doesn't work the telnet thru the MGMT if i use
ACL on the VTY lines? May be SW bug?

Thanks!

Laszlo

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to