You might want to try "clear ip route all" Mike
-- Michael K. Smith - CISSP, GSEC, GISP Chief Technical Officer - Adhost Internet LLC [email protected] w: +1 (206) 404-9500 f: +1 (206) 404-9050 PGP: B49A DDF5 8611 27F3 08B9 84BB E61E 38C0 (Key ID: 0x9A96777D) > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [email protected]] On Behalf Of Leslie Meade > Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 3:29 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] how to remove a set ip route cmd > > I want to remove, set ip route 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 10.1.1.1. From my old cat > 6509. > I have looked for the no command but not able to find it. I thought > clear ip route would fix it but it does not > > > set ip route 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 10.1.1.1 > ! > #dns > set ip dns server 10.1.6.10 primary > set ip dns server 10.1.6.11 > VFS_C6509> (enable) clear ip route 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 10.1.1.1 > Unknown host > Unknown host "0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0". > VFS_C6509> (enable) > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
