Depending on the IOS you may need a numbered ACL instead of a named one. It's an IOS quirk, a little like VRF-aware NAT requiring a route-map sometimes :-)
--Dan Holme On 25 Jul 2010, at 20:38, Gary Smith <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi - I'm struggling to get PBR working on a 2811, wonder if someone can show > me with where I'm being special. > > The 2811 has two connections coming in on ATM0/2/0 (binding to Di1) and > ATM0/3/0 (binding to Di0). I've got a small gaggle of VLANs. I'm trying to > get VLAN10 sending/receiving everything over Di1 and everything else over Di0. > > If I do ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer0, everything goes over Di0, as > expected. If I cancel that and change it to ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1, > then everything goes via that. So, I know that my connections are good. It's > something internal I'm not getting right. > > So, to start setting this up - everything is currently running over Dialer0. > ATM0/2/0 is up over Di1, but there's no route for it. > > VLAN10 is 192.168.10.0/24, so creating an access list as per this: > > ip access-list extended Network10 > permit tcp any 192.168.10.0 0.0.0.255 > permit tcp 192.168.10.0 0.0.0.255 any > > Then... > > route-map PBR_Network10 permit 10 > match ip address Network10 > set interface Dialer1 > > interface Fa0/0.10 > description Network10Uplink > ip policy route-map PBR_Network10 > > ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1 10 > > As I understand it, this should work - however, from the outside, trying to > ping the address of Di1 results in no replies. Also, VLAN10 can't route over > the connection, instead still routing over Di0. > > What am I doing wrong? > > Thanks! > > Gary > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
