On Friday, August 20, 2010 07:18:29 pm Danijel wrote:

> I've worked with some SDH equipment and we had some
> problems with auto-negotiate on 1G links, on some cisco
> equipment it would work flawlessly and with some it had
> to be disabled for link to come up. Is it a problem with
> SDH equipment vendor of with Cisco I don't know. (there
> were no problems with links that went to some extreme
> BD-s though)

Our end is talking to a 5-port Gig-E SPA on an ASR1002. This 
link will be moved to an MX480 in a few weeks. I don't 
expect the situation to change, as I don't think the issue 
is Cisco-related. But if it does, I'll surely let the list 
know.

Cheers,

Mark.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to