Anyone,

        I've got a 6500 VSS pair running 12.2(33)SXI4, with an attached 4500
running 12.2(54)SG.  From what I can tell, they should both support enhanced
PAgP.  However, they don't seem to realize it, this is what they both tell
me:

SCUCER02-05CRT01#sh pag 114 du     (this is the 6500 VSS pair)
PAgP dual-active detection enabled: Yes
PAgP dual-active version: 1.1

Channel group 114 dual-active detect capability w/nbrs
Dual-Active trusted group: No
          Dual-Active     Partner              Partner   Partner
Port      Detect Capable  Name                 Port      Version
Te1/3/5   No              SCUHQB02308UAS01.hq. Te5/1     N/A
Te2/3/5   No              SCUHQB02308UAS01.hq. Te6/1     N/A
SCUCER02-05CRT01#

SCUHQB02308UAS01#sh pag 10 du    (this is the 4510)
PAgP dual-active detection enabled: Yes
PAgP dual-active version: 1.1

Channel group 10
          Dual-Active     Partner              Partner   Partner
Port      Detect Capable  Name                 Port      Version
Te5/1     No              SCUCER02-05CRT01     Te1/3/5   N/A
Te6/1     No              SCUCER02-05CRT01     Te2/3/5   N/A
SCUHQB02308UAS01#

It would appear that they both support it, there is a PAgP channel up (all 4
links are desirable).  From what I've read, there isn't any configuration
needed to enable this.  Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Chuck 

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to