Hello all.

I try to realize a setup with 2 cisco 2801 to backup a fiber in case of outage. We have 2 pairs of cisco 3750 on each site with one path to fiber, and one path via pseudowire

On 2801

interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.252
 speed 100
 full-duplex
 no mop enabled
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
 no ip address
 duplex auto
 speed auto
 no cdp enable
 xconnect 10.0.0.2 1 encapsulation l2tpv3 pw-class BACKUPLINK


I need to interconnect the 2801's to a third site. This time is a classic vpn with route.

HQ: 192.168.0/24
REMOTE: 192.168.10.0/24


But with my current setup, 2801's pass the trafic of the 3750's but, don't care the content of packet.

i need to connect another interface from the 2801 to the 3750,


I want to know if is possible to xconnect a port from HWIC-4ESW, or i need absolutly HWIC-1FE(L3 port) ?

Thank's for your reply



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to