I saw this also with the ASR1k... 
I patched the 'rancid' executable:

    while (<INPUT>) {
        tr/\015//d;
        last if (/^$prompt/);
        next if (/^(\s*|\s*$cmd\s*)$/);
  +      if ($type =~ /ASR100/) {
  +             next if (/tracelogs/);
  +             next if (/bytes total/);
  +              next if (/foo\.bar/);
  +     }
        # return(1) if ($type !~ /^(12[40]|7|36)/);

probably you can do the same.

-steven

..
Am 04.11.2010 um 15:27 schrieb Brian Raaen:

> I am having a problem with a 10K CMTS that is updating the timestamp on a 
> file constantly, which is causing rancid to note a change every hour.  I 
> would prefer to make changes to the 10K rather than the RANCID scripts, since 
> another group in our company maintains that aspect of RANCID.  I have 
> attached an example of the changes below.
> 
> - !Flash: disk0:     1  -rw-           0   Nov 4 2010 06:11:16 -07:00  sflog
> + !Flash: disk0:     1  -rw-           0   Nov 4 2010 07:04:10 -07:00  sflog
> 
> ---
> Brian Raaen
> Network Architech
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to