As far as I remember 4610R+E chassis (the new1, which supports up to 48gb/slot) supports 46xx in all 8 slots
--- Nikita 2010/11/11 Mohlmaster, Jarod <[email protected]> > According to > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2710/ps5494/product > _data_sheet0900aecd802109ea_ps4324_Products_Data_Sheet.html > > It looks like 8-10 do not support E series line cards with a Sup6-E. So > scratch slots 8-10 as well as your supervisor slots in your > configuration - looks like 5 usable slots with this linecard. > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Leblanc, Jason > Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:56 PM > To: '[email protected]' > Subject: [c-nsp] 4510 Hardware Question > > I have to configure a 4510R-E w/ dual 6E Sup's for a customer that > already has one and is looking for redundancy. I would like to fully > populate it with the WS-X4648-RJ45V-E blades but the Cisco configurator > says that's not possible. The WS-X4548-GB-RJ45V have an 8:1 > oversubscription which I would like to avoid. > > Questions: > How many WS-X4648-RJ45V-E blades can I get working in the chassis? > Does it matter which slots (outside of the Supervisor slots)? > > Thanks, > > //LeBlanc > > ________________________________ > This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential > or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is > strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this > communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply > e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
